[Coral-List] coral reef survey database application inquiry

Abdullah Habibi abd.habibi at gmail.com
Fri May 24 22:42:10 EDT 2013

Hi List,

We are at the moment intending to put our 15 years of coral reef survey
data using LIT and Reef Check in Karimunjawa, Indonesia into database. I
read sometime ago that there is a database system been putted in the list,
yet I cannot spotted again in my inbox and through google.

If you could remind me the name of the application and the link for me to
download, that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Habib