[Coral-List] NGOs, Corals and Dive Industry

Mauritius Bell mvbell at hawaii.edu
Wed Nov 20 16:15:39 EST 2013

http://www.naui.org/GreenDiver/Default.aspx

Mauritius Valente Bell
Unit Diving Coordinator
University of Hawai‘i at Hilo
c: 808.217.5776
p: 808.932.7622
f:  808.932.7639
skype: mauritius.bell
http://hilo.hawaii.edu/uhh/ehso/diving_safety.php

-----Original Message-----
From: coral-list-bounces at coral.aoml.noaa.gov
[mailto:coral-list-bounces at coral.aoml.noaa.gov] On Behalf Of Ed Blume
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 9:19 AM
To: Steve Mussman
Cc: coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov
Subject: Re: [Coral-List] NGOs, Corals and Dive Industry

Do any dive shops anyplace in the world promote themselves as "green?"
The travel industry has green travel certifications, but I've never seen
anything like that for the dive industry.

Ed Blume
Energy Consulting Network <http://energyconsultingnetwork.com>
facebook.com/EnergyEfficiencyInWisconsin
608-225-6591