[Coral-List] NGOs, Corals and Dive Industry

Ed Blume eblume2702 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 16:58:02 EST 2013

Is a policy or bill pending that DEMA opposes or should support?  Rather
than try to make broad changes in DEMA policy statements or general
behavior, could divers be mobilized to influence passage or defeat of a
particular piece of policy?  If divers can show that they have policy
power, DEMA may pay more attention to them.

Ed Blume
Energy Consulting Network <http://energyconsultingnetwork.com>
facebook.com/EnergyEfficiencyInWisconsin
608-225-6591