[Coral-List] Historic photos coral reefs Seychelles

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:54:19 EDT 2013

Dear Coral-Listers,I'm looking for historic underwater photographs of coral reefs in Seychelles. Basically, anything pre-1998 is historic for this purpose.Specific locations are Cousin, Praslin and Mahe islands. But other islands also welcome.If you have any underwater photos, film/video, or know someone who might have them, please contact me directly off list.Thanks
Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D. Coordinator Reef Rescuers ProgramIsland Conservation Centre Nature Seychelles,Amitie, Praslin, Seychelleshttp://www.natureseychelles.org-and-Research CollaboratorSmithsonian-National Museum of Natural Historyat Smithsonian Marine Station, Fort Pierce, FL, USATwitter: @GrouperDocBlog: http://grouperluna.wordpress.comhttp://independent..academia.edu/SarahFriasTorres