[Coral-List] Marine Biology Opportunities

CARISSA R. SHIPMAN cshipman at temple.edu
Tue Oct 15 19:31:05 EDT 2013

Hello,

So I am about to finish my masters in marine biology and will be starting a
PhD in marine biotechnology next summer in the Philippines. I am looking
for something to do in marine conservation and diving in the meantime (~6
months) either here in the US or abroad. Preferably an opportunity that
could pay me or at the least provide housing while I work for an
organization. Any leads would be very helpful. Thanks for your time.

--
Carissa Shipman
Graduate Assistant in Public Programs