[Coral-List] Please Recommend Ecotoxicology PhD program?

Mike Nolan mnolan at rainforestandreef.org
Wed Oct 30 07:53:21 EDT 2013

List Members...

A Professor from Ohio State U. is looking for a Grad School for one of
her Students. See her request below. If you have any suggestions, please
e-mail her at:

Sarah Corey-Rivas <corey.14 at BUCKEYEMAIL.OSU.EDU>

Thank you. and have a great Wednesday.

Mike Nolan....see below

--

If we are on another line or away from the phone, please leave your number, best time to return your call and your e-mail address.

After hours and weekend phone appointments are available upon request.

Sincerely,

J. Michael Nolan, Director

Rainforest and Reef

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
- Mark Twain

"Outstanding-Affordable Field Courses in Rainforest & Marine Ecology"

References/Comments from past Group Leaders and Individual Participants can be found
at our Website (http://rainforestandreef.org/comments.htm), many more available upon
request.

U.S.:

Rainforest and Reef
161 Main St.
Coopersville, MI 49404
Local/International Phone: 1.616.604.0546
Toll Free U.S. and Canada: 1.877.255.3721
Fax: 1.616.604.0546
Skype: rainforestandreeffieldcourses
AOL IM: buddythemacaw
E-mail: mnolan at rainforestandreef.org and travelwithrandr at gmail.com
Note: Please send inquiries to both e-mail addresses
Web: http://rainforestandreef.org (under revision for 2014 and beyond)

Europe:
Rainforest and Reef
Haguenau, France