[Coral-List] Proliferation of Acropora prolifera

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Wed Sep 4 10:55:46 EDT 2013

Can we assume that such a "supercoral" adapted to conditions in Government
Cut will thrive in what would be more benign conditions for similar species
in open water? It seems that, if they were the answer to reef decline as
suggested in the cited pages, they'd be all over the Keys. Question of
ignorance: Is this the case?

Dennis