[Coral-List] Can anyone explain this?

Eugene Shinn eugeneshinn at mail.usf.edu
Thu Sep 19 11:30:04 EDT 2013

Thank Bill, I forgot about National Parks. So, critters (including
corals) are protected both in NPS (dept of Interior) and NOAA Marine
Sanctuaries (dept of Commerce). and then the states have parks of their
own such at Pennekamp State park which has some of the best coral reefs
in the keys. Now add on another layer with National Marine Fisheries. Do
you see any regulatory overlap here? Any waste of tax payers money? Gene