[Coral-List] Delays, Shutdown

Jim Hendee - NOAA Federal jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 24 11:13:15 EDT 2013

My apologies for the delay in some Coral-List messages getting circulated,
but we've had an Internet snafu which is now fixed.

As many of you are aware, Congress looks like it's heading for another
shutdown.  Therefore, it is entirely possible (some would say likely) that
the US Government will be out of business as of Monday night.  So, while
that happens, there will be no Coral-List messages circulated. Thus, if you
have something you think is timely and needs to go out, better send out now
rather than wait until next week, because chances appear good that
Coral-List will be shut down.

Sincerely yours,
Jim Hendee
Coral-List Admin