[Coral-List] Article Request

Judith Lang jlang at riposi.net
Thu Apr 3 19:35:24 EDT 2014

Hi Matt,
If you go to the web site of the Bulletin of Marine Science
	www.rsmas.miami.edu/bms/
And click on the "online e-contents" button, you'll see that the papers in all issues are free up to two years before the present!
You'll be able to download Soong (1991) for youself.

And I'm happy you've given me an opportunity to express my profound thanks to the staff at the Bulletin for freely providing this service to the global community.

Judy Lang