[Coral-List] Author Request: Advances in Marine Biology

Magnus Johnson m.johnson at hull.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 09:05:22 EDT 2014

Dear All,

A while ago I asked for authors to write a chapter about MPAs and fisheries in the Caribbean.  I had several very good responses and ended up opting for two author teams who will cover different areas of the Caribbean.  Hopefully I have responded personally to other kind offers that were made - my apologies if not.

Coral -L really is a fabulous resource!

Best wishes, Magnus

Dr Magnus Johnson
Centre for Environmental and Marine Sciences
School of Biological, Biomedical and Environmental Sciences University of Hull
http://www.marine-biology.org.uk/

Associate Editor, Journal of Crustacean Biology, http://www.thecrustaceansociety.org
Editor: Johnson M & Johnson M (2013) The Ecology and Biology of Nephrops norvegicus (Adv. Mar. Biol.)

Nephrops project: www.nephrops.eu