[Coral-List] *FINAL CALL* - 2014 SCIENCE UNDER SAIL - Marine Science Sailing Expeditions for College Students

Robin T. Smith, PhD robin at scienceundersail.com
Tue Apr 8 15:42:59 EDT 2014

*FINAL CALL* -  2014 SCIENCE UNDER SAIL - Marine Science Sailing Expeditions for College Students

SUS seeks high-performing College Students to fill a few remaining positions and complete our 2014 Expedition Teams. The Expedition EXU2014 (in Exuma, Bahamas) sets sail on June 21, leaving Elizabeth Harbour and heading north up the archipelago to perform research on coral reefs and other marine habitats.

Final Application Deadline is April 11th.  Keep in mind that positions are very limited and are filled on a First Accepted/First Reserved basis. If you’re interested in joining an Expedition, it is highly recommended you submit an application as soon as possible.

*Participation is open to College Students and graduating high-school seniors 18+ (gap year students welcome). International students are encouraged to apply.

Mission objectives, detailed program information, and a downloadable application can be found at: www.scienceundersail.com

For specific inquiries, please contact info at scienceundersail.com

Science under Sail pioneers innovative marine-science field study programs for college students combined with a unique modern mentorship program. Our vision is to empower the next generation of ocean ambassadors by engaging students with experts aboard sailing-based research and education expeditions throughout the Caribbean.

Robin T. Smith, PhD
Director, Science under Sail, Inc.
www.scienceundersail.com
facebook.com/thecouragetosea