[Coral-List] What do coral reef scientists perceive are the major threats to Caribbean coral reefs?

Eugene Shinn eugeneshinn at mail.usf.edu
Mon Apr 14 12:32:26 EDT 2014

Doug I am well aware  who writers of the "Non Governmental" version of
IPCC are. And, yes I understand the Heartland Inst. is a conservative
group. However, I do not know who funds them and have never seen any
evidence they are affiliated with the Oil Industry. As far as I know it
is people who still believe in the US Constitution. The IPCC on the
other hand is funded by the UN which is historically at the other end of
the political spectrum. I understand that many of their governmental
supporters stand to make a bundle from Cap and Trade taxes. Gene

--

No Rocks, No Water, No Ecosystem (EAS)
E. A. Shinn, Courtesy Professor