[Coral-List] What do coral reef scientists perceive are the major threats to Caribbean coral reefs?

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Tue Apr 15 10:23:55 EDT 2014

Koch brothers fund Heartland Institute.  They've got the US Supreme Court on their side it seems in spite of it being a violation of the US Constitution in my opinion.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." Eleanor Roosevelt

"The time is always right to do what is right"  Martin Luther King

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Professor of Marine Biology
AAUS Scientific Diving Lifetime Achievement Awardee
Center for Marine Science
University of North Carolina Wilmington
5600 Marvin Moss Ln
Wilmington NC 28409 USA
tel:  910-962-2362  fax: 910-962-2410  cell: 910-200-3913
http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta