[Coral-List] Thoughts on Spearfishing on Scuba

Eric Douglas eric at booksbyeric.com
Mon Apr 28 10:42:52 EDT 2014

I write the Ask an Expert column for Scuba Diving magazine and I am looking to quote one or two people who are opposed to spearfishing on scuba. I would like to hear from anyone with a fact-based opinion.

Thank you.

Eric

--

Eric Douglas

Caesar's Gold is now available! Visit my website for more information www.booksbyeric.com

Author of Cayman Cowboys, Flooding Hollywood, Scuba Diving Safety, Guardians' Keep, Wreck of the Huron, Russia: Coming of Age, Common Valor and River Town.

Lessons for Life columnist for Scuba Diving Magazine.

www.booksbyeric.com