[Coral-List] Reminder: Deadline approaching for Methods in Ecological Genomic Analysis (MEGA) 2014

sarah davies daviessw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 11:05:49 EDT 2014

Hello colleagues,

We just wanted to remind you that the deadline for signing up for
our Methods in Ecological Genomic Analysis (MEGA) workshops is fast
approaching!

http://www.bio.utexas.edu/research/matz_lab/matzlab/MEGA2014.html

Metabarcoding of Symbiont Communities
June15 - June 20

Whole-genome genotyping with 2bRAD -very few spots left!
June 20 - June 27

Global gene expression profiling with tag-based RNA-Seq - very few spots
left!
June 27 - July 5

By April 30, 2014, please send an email with “MEGA 2014” in the subject
line to all the instructors (Mikhail Matz <matz at utexas.edu>, Sarah Davies <
daviessw at gmail.com>, Rachel Wright <rachelwright8 at gmail.com>), indicating
your interest, and a short description of your research focus (or simply
references to your relevant publications). Please specify how likely you
are to participate, assuming that you will have to pay the workshop’s fee
by May 15.  Each part of the workshop is limited to 12 participants, first
come first serve (assuming the prerequisites are met).

As always please email if you have any questions!
We hope to see you in Florida this summer!
Cheers
Misha, Rachel and Sarah

Sarah W. Davies Ph.D.
University of Texas at Austin