[Coral-List] Bring back the Gulf

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 23 12:06:39 EDT 2014

   Come on Gene, talk about false equivalency. Are you really attempting to
   compare the potential hazards and environmental impacts of a handful of old
   lighthouses to the thousands of offshore oil rigs scattered throughout the
   GOM? One would have to be more than flawed and half-baked to buy into that
   line of reasoning.