[Coral-List] Scientific divers

Andreas Eich eich.andreas at web.de
Sun Dec 14 10:53:39 EST 2014

To whom it may concern.
We are two students from the university of Bremen, Germany, and we finished our European Scientific Diving (ESD) program at the HYDRA Institute for Marine Science on the island of Elba, Italy. Andreas ist doing his ISATEC (International Studies in Aquatic Tropical Ecology) M.Sc. and Jan is studying biology B.Sc. We are highly interested to gain further experiences and skills concerning scientific diving.
From the end of February until the 12th April 2015 there will be no university lectures for us. Do you need help during this period? We would be glad to help! Financial support at least for the travel and living costs would be highly appreciated.
Let us quickly introduce ourselfs: Jan is ESD Diver since 2012, VDTL * TL (Cooperation of German dive instructors - equivalent to PADI OWD Instructor) has approxamaelty 380 dives. Most of his scientific diving has been on the island of Elba. Andreas is ESD Diver since August 2014 and a VDTL*** Diver (PADI Divemaster) and has round about 270 divers. He did most of his scientific diving  on the island of Elba. Furthermore, this year he worked on Zanzibar, Tanzania, diving  for the SUTAS project (by the centre for tropical marine ecology, Bremen) and helping to perform a ReefBudget.

We are looking forward hearing from you,
Jan and Andreas

Andreas Eich (B.Sc)
M.Sc student (ISATEC)
University of Bremen, Germany