[Coral-List] Announcing six new Anthozoan transcriptome databases

Eli Meyer eli.meyer at science.oregonstate.edu
Fri Feb 14 18:55:13 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The Meyer and Weis labs at Oregon State University have worked together to
sequence, assemble, and annotate new reference transcriptomes for six
anthozoan species:

*Madracis auretenra (*formerly* M. mirabilis)*

*Pseudodiploria (*formerly* Diploria) strigosa*

*Anthopleura elegantissima*

*Fungia scutaria*

*Seriatopora hystrix*

*Montastraea cavernosa*

Today, we are happy to announce that we are making these resources freely
available for the research community. You can access these through either
the Meyer or Weis laboratory websites:

Meyer lab: http://people.oregonstate.edu/~meyere/data.html

Weis lab: http://weis.science.oregonstate.edu/protocols

To maximize the value of these resources for the Cnidarian research
community we are releasing these data without restrictions, prior to
publication. If you find these data useful we would love to hear about it.

Enjoy!

Eli Meyer & Virginia Weis

Department of Integrative Biology (formerly Zoology)

Oregon State University

--
Eli Meyer
Assistant Professor