[Coral-List] Fwd: [CRTF-Steering] For immediate release: New study reveals timeline of future coral reef decline, highlights urgent need for action

Mark Eakin mark.eakin at noaa.gov
Tue Feb 18 16:49:54 EST 2014

> FYI on recent papers and data available to look at potential future impacts of climate change and ocean acidification on coral reefs.

Cheers,
Mark

C. Mark Eakin, Ph.D.
Coordinator, NOAA Coral Reef Watch
Center for Satellite Applications and Research
Satellite Oceanography & Climate Division
e-mail: mark.eakin at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction (NCWCP)
5830 University Research Ct., E/RA32
College Park, MD 20740
Office: (301) 683-3320     Fax: (301) 683-3301
Mobile: (301) 502-8608    SOCD Office: (301) 683-3300

"A world without coral reefs is unimaginable."
Dr. Jane Lubchenco, March 25 2010