[Coral-List] Call for Chief Editorship for Coral Reef Research

Frontiers in Marine Science Editorial Office marinescience.editorial.office at frontiersin.org
Fri Feb 28 10:33:24 EST 2014

Dear Coral-List Community,

We are delighted to announce that we are seeking Specialty Chief Editors
for a section on *Coral Reef Research* in our newly launched Open Access
Journal - *Frontiers in Marine Science
<http://www.frontiersin.org/Marine_Science/about>* (in partnership with the
Nature Publishing Group).

This is a unique opportunity to promote the dissemination of coral reef
research and to drive the future of the field. All
Frontiers<http://www.frontiersin.org/>journals are community based and
run entirely
*by* scientists* for *scientists. Specialty Chief Editors are responsible
for defining the scope of their section, building a dynamic editorial board
of Associate Editors and driving submissions to the journal.

Applicants for the role of Specialty Chief Editor should have extensive
editorial experience (preferably with previous Chief Editorial experience)
and over 100 peer-reviewed publications.

To apply, click
here<http://www.frontiersin.org/journal/suggestjournal.aspx?domain=Science&field=Marine_Science&utm_source=frn&utm_medium=email&utm_content=author4&utm_campaign=emx_frn_fmars_20140210_reminder1>or
send an e-mail to
marinescience.editorial.office at frontiersin.org with your CV and the subject
heading "Application for Specialty Chief Editor: Coral Reef Research".

We will also happily welcome applications for the role of Associate Editor
and Review Editor (please change e-mail subject heading accordingly).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Your *Frontiers in Marine
Scienc*e<http://www.frontiersin.org/Marine_Science/about>team,

Nina Rothe, PhD
Journal Manager

&

Sara Bosshart
Senior Editorial Assistant

Frontiers | Marine Science Editorial Office
www.frontiersin.org |
https://twitter.com/FrontMarineSci<http://twitter.com/FrontiersIn>
EPFL - Innovation Square, building I
Lausanne, Switzerland | T +41(0)21 510 17 11