[Coral-List] TIGP-PhD and TIGP-IIP summer internships for 2014- Academia Sinica, Taiwan

shashank Keshavmurthy iamshanky15 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 19:14:45 EST 2014

Dear Coral-Listers
The announcements for Taiwan International Graduate Program, PhD fellowships and Taiwan International Graduate Program - International Internship Program for 2014 are out.
Apart from Biodiversity, there are fellowships for several other programs also. Please see the respective websites (see below) for more information

Please circulate this information to universities, if possible, so that eligible students may apply.....

For TIGP- International Internship Program please see this website for more information

https://db1x.sinica.edu.tw/tigpSummer/

and for TIGP- PhD program this site will give you all the necessary information

http://db1x.sinica.edu.tw/tigp/abtigp.php

students who are interested to apply for TIGP-PhD and TIGP - IIP for Biodiversity program and interested to work on Coral Reef associated research may contact Dr. Allen Chen - cac at gate.sinica.edu.tw

if you need any more information, you can also write to me at - shashank at gate.sinica.edu.tw or reply to this mail

Sincerely
shashank

Whether our efforts are, or not, favored by life, let us be able to say, when we come near the great goal,I have done what I could - Louis Pasteur

Role of Infinitely Small in Nature is Infinitely Large - Louis Pasteur
Keshavmurthy Shashank
Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Dr. Chen's lab
Biodiversity Research Center, Academia Sinica (RCBAS)
128 Academia Road Sec. 2, Nankang
Taipei 115 Taiwan.
My WebPage: http://web.me.com/coralresearch/shashank/Welcome.html
Lab WebPage: http://coral.biodiv.tw/Default.aspx