[Coral-List] Marine Science Sailing Expeditions for College Students - Summer 2014

Robin T. Smith, PhD robin at scienceundersail.com
Tue Jan 21 12:07:44 EST 2014

Summer 2014 - Marine Science Sailing Expeditions for College Students

Science under Sail is accepting applications to fill remaining team positions aboard the 2014 Expedition in Exuma, Bahamas (EXU2014). The application deadline is March 20th, although expedition teams are filling quickly. Interested students are encouraged to contact us and/or apply soon to secure one of the remaining positions aboard the expedition.

Science under Sail pioneers innovative marine-science field study programs for college students combined with a unique modern mentorship program. Our vision is to empower the next generation of ocean ambassadors by engaging students with experts aboard sailing-based research and education expeditions throughout the Caribbean.

 For detailed program information, the 2014 expedition itinerary, and to apply to join this summer’s Expedition Teams, please visit: www.scienceundersail.com

 *Participation is open to actively enrolled College Students and graduating high-school seniors 18+

 For specific inquiries, please contact info at scienceundersail.com

Also, feel free to check out and follow our adventures on social media:

on Facebook

on Twitter

on Instagram

Robin T. Smith, PhD