[Coral-List] Unusual coral reef survives in acidified waters

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 16:36:58 EST 2014

Here is another news story about a new article on coral reefs.  I post
these as a public service to alert people, and possibly start some
interesting discussion.  I think we all need to be aware of some of these
studies that the press thinks are interesting or important.  My posting
them doesn't mean that I agree or disagree with them or am trying to make
any particular point.  I learn from the discussion along with everybody
else.    Cheers,  Doug

http://news.yahoo.com/unusual-coral-reef-thrives-acidified-waters-150147593.html

--
Douglas Fenner