[Coral-List] Caribbean reef decline, reality and fairy tales

Paul Hoetjes phoetjes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 17:57:09 EDT 2014

Please read the report before commenting on it.

Currently one of the main obstacles to coral reef protection is people
saying "what's the use, the reefs are doomed anyway because of climate
change". Even people who don't believe in climate change will happily agree
that climate change will destroy the reefs. Another problem off the table.

This report is a clear demonstration that there is a lot more going on, and
climate change cannot be used as a scapegoat.

Best,
Paul