[Coral-List] White coral' jewellery

Ulf Erlingsson ceo at lindorm.com
Sat Jun 14 10:53:54 EDT 2014

The first thing needed seems to be a global awareness campaign, which is especially focused on the third world AND TOURISTS TO TROPICAL COASTS. By alerting the buyers, the market will shrink.

It's a lot of work. Maybe Greenpeace has some activists who are tired of freezing their butts of and throwing up in the Southern Ocean chasing whalers, and who would like to spend some quality time on tropical beach paradizes instead? ;-)

Ulf Erlingsson