[Coral-List] Gerard (Jerry) Wellington (1948 - 2014)

Billy Causey - NOAA Federal billy.causey at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 13 11:16:39 EDT 2014

Andrea, Danny and Andy,
Thank you all for this posting.

As I wait for my flight from Houston Hobby back into Key West, I can't
help but recall all of the tremendous contributions  Jerry made to
coral reef science and education during his tenure at the University
of Houston.  Jerry will always be remembered, not only for his
personal influence on coral reef science, but the contributions of all
of his students.

Most Respectfully,
Billy

Billy D. Causey, Ph.D.
Southeast Regional Director
NOAA's Office of National Marine Sanctuaries

33 East Quay Road
Key West, Florida 33040

Phone:
305 809 4670 office