[Coral-List] D.C. Marine Celebration 03/27/2014, Barcode, 6-10pm

Katheryn Patterson katherynpatterson at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 09:39:19 EDT 2014

2014 D.C. Marine Celebration
6 – 10pm, Thurs. 27March 2014
BAR-CÖDE, 1101 17th Street NW, Washington D.C.

Happy hour celebration with SCB, DCMC, WAN, GMU and SIN, bringing the area’s top marine and conservation networks together for the fourth  time!  With FREE appetizers (while they last)!

It's time to dust-off your best Hawaiian shirt to encourage the arrival of spring!We hope you can attend this year's D.C. Marine Celebration - Thursday, 27 March 2014, from 6-9pm at Barcode (1101 17th Street NW, Washington DC).

encourage celebration of our successes and facilitate networking for future
successes, the Society for Conservation Biology’s (SCB) Marine Section has
teamed up with SCB’s DC Chapter, IUCN’s D.C. Marine Community (DCMC), Women’s Aquatic
Network (WAN), GMU’s Environmental Science & Policy Department (ESP) and Graduate
Student Association (ESP-GSA), and the Student Intern Network (SIN) to bring to
you the 4th D.C. Marine Celebration.

This is a greatly successful event in terms of student outreach and networking in the area. Come join in the fun with the area's top marine and conservation network anytime between 6-10pm.

Please RSVP to Katheryn Patterson (kpatter3 at gmu.edu) by 25 March 2014.

**APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTINGS**

Katheryn W. Patterson, Ph.D. Candidate
Environmental Science and Public Policy