[Coral-List] temperature data

Alan.E.Strong - NOAA Affiliate alan.e.strong at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 19 21:22:11 EDT 2014

Hi John,

  You've probably already see our NOAA's Coral Reef Watch "virtual
stations" (past 15 years of satellite time-series data)
at our website but in case you didn't and they might be useful here is
you "quick-launch" access:

http://coralreefwatch.noaa.gov/satellite/vs/index.php

You can zero in on Florida using the pull-down in the lower right corner
of the page.

Cheers,
Al

On 3/19/2014 10:31 AM, John McDermond wrote:
> Dear Coral-listers,
>
> ?
>
> I am currently trying to find in-situ temperature data to compare to my own..  The closer to Key Largo the data is the better it would be.  Since temperature data is usually a side note in many papers I am having trouble finding it.  If anyone has come across any papers that mention in-situ temp. data from the keys, or has any themselves it would be a huge help.  I am trying to add it to my thesis discussion.  Thank you.

**** <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< *******

Alan E. Strong, Ph.D.
NOAA Coral Reef Watch, Consultant
Strong Research, Inc. & GST
NOAA Coral Reef Watch Program
  e-mail: Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

Mailing Address:

NOAA
Dr. Alan Strong
NCWCP - E/RA3
Center for Weather and Climate Prediction (NCWCP)
5830 University Research Ct. - Rm. 3221
College Park, MD 20740

PHONE:  301-683-3339  Cell: 410-490-6602

(301) 683-3300 - General SOCD phone number
(301) 683-3301 - SOCD Fax