[Coral-List] Au revoir

Ray Berkelmans R.Berkelmans at aims.gov.au
Thu Mar 20 00:13:28 EDT 2014

Dear friends and colleagues

I'm now in my final days at AIMS (4 days to go), .... then out the door and the big "R" (....retirement)!
I was tempted to slip out the door quietly but the ICRS in Cairns reminded me about how many good friends I've made in the coral community.

To all of you, thank you for being part of my career and for the great collaborations and interactions I've had and for your friendship! I will miss that part of the job! I will miss the ICRS meetings too!
Still, there are other doors to walk through in life and I feel a few begging me to enter. All the best and who knows, I might come crawling through your town one day on my travels? If so, I'm bound to be thirsty...!

All the best and au revoir!

Ray

Dr Ray Berkelmans
( almost Ex) Research Scientist
Australian Institute of Marine Science
Private Mail Bag 3
Townsville Q4810
Australia
Ph 61 7 47534268

The information contained within this transmission is for the
use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged material and/or material the subject
of copyright and/or personal information and/or sensitive
information that is subject to the Privacy Act 1988. Any review,
re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify the AIMS Privacy Officer on (07) 4753 4444 and delete
all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.