[Coral-List] The Saga of Dean Jacobson and Majuro Coral Mining (Jim Hendee) (Greta Aeby)

Abigail Moore abigail2105 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 23:00:10 EDT 2014

Dear Coral-listers

In this situation I think someone could start an AVAAZ or similar petition, may it would be allowable to put the url in a mail on the list?, I for one would sign it. By the way I did sign the Majuro petitions I could access.

I cannot do this myself - I don't know enough background to write the petition or have the time on-line to do it.

All the best

Abigail

I think that this would be a very worthwhile situation for all of us on
coral list  to come together to intervene.  If we don't speak up for the
coral reefs and for people such as Dean, who are willing to take a stand,
who will?    Jim-can we?

greta

Dr. Greta Aeby
Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology