[Coral-List] notice particularly paragraph 5

Richard richarp33 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 20:51:56 EDT 2014

Check out number three on this list of fallacies spouted by climate change
deniers:http://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

I agree with Sarah. These are the same folks telling us that secondhand
smoke is safe:
http://news.heartland.org/newspaper-article/2008/07/01/scientific-evidence-shows-secondhand-smoke-no-danger

Cheers,
Richard