[Coral-List] notice particularly paragraph 5

Jay Burkos jayburkos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:14:30 EDT 2014

Ironically, they would say the same thing about those who believe in
man made climate change.

I also caution on using words like "truth".   Truth is a philosophical
term that requires a belief without evidence.   Fact is evidence.
Science should deal in fact, not truth.

This seems like a pedantic argument if you are a true believer.
However, let's be clear that even gravity is a theory that should be
simple but is vastly stranger than anyone can realize.

Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone