[Coral-List] notice particularly paragraph 5

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 15:24:20 EDT 2014

   Jay,
   The irony is in the fact that you choose to compare the two at all.
   I don't see any evidence of science dealing with anything approaching the
   metaphysical in it's attempts to investigate and understand the dynamics of
   climate change. On the other hand one has to be living in an alternate
   reality to suggest that coral reefs and polar bears are benefiting from it's
   impact. I believe we live in different worlds .  .. . that's a truth,  no
   evidence required.
   Steve