[Coral-List] search for paper

martina m.milanese at studioassociatogaia.com
Fri May 9 09:56:51 EDT 2014

Hi everybody,

I am aware that the list should not be used for paper requests (see
recent post by the administrators) but still hope this may fall in the
few admitted exceptions. The point is: I am not even able to locate a
repository where the paper may be stored... Is the newsletter still
published?
Anyway... a special thanks to anyone able to direct me to - or provide
me with - the following paper:

Colwell S 1999. Enterpreneurial MPAs: dive resrots as managers of coral
reef marine protected areas. Intercoast Newsletter 34.

Have a nice week end!
Martina

--
Martina Milanese, PhD

Studio Associato Gaia snc dei Dottori Antonio Sarà e Martina Milanese
Via Brigata Liguria 1/9 Scala A
16121 Genova - Italy
PIVA 01600400996

www. studioassociatogaia.com
skype: m.milanese
LinkedIn: it.linkedin.com/pub/martina-milanese/36/634/469/

Mob IT: +39-338-1196672