[Coral-List] Thoughts on Spearfishing on Scuba

Zahra Ennis zahraennis120 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 11:22:13 EDT 2014

Hi Janice,
I've made the report publicly available on figshare.com, a repository for
research outputs.

here is a direct link:
http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.1021606

The complete report can be safely downloaded from there. Dr. Aiken, my then
supervisor at The UWI, Mona, currently has a peer reviewed paper based on
this research in press to be published by the Revista de Biologia Tropical,
but until then, this is the closest to publication I can get!

Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer.

Zahra