[Coral-List] paper received!

martina m.milanese at studioassociatogaia.com
Mon May 12 03:16:48 EDT 2014

Dear all,

the Coral List is always great: thanks to all the people who helped
locate the 1999 paper by Colwell, including those who advised on how to
contact the author (Alex Brylske) or diectly contacted him for me (Judi
Lowe). Bill Allison sent a link for the newsletter which I am copying
here for those interested (it may always be good to know!):
http://www.crc.uri.edu/download/1999_34_CRC_CoralReefs.pdf.

The paper has also been cited a few times in more recent works dealing
with MPA management, including:

- Riedmiller 2003. Private sector investment in Marine Protected Areas -
Experiences of the Chumbe Island Coral Park in Zanzibar/Tanzania. Vth
World Parks Congress: Sustainable Finance Stream, September 2003 Durban,
SA (communicated by Juergen Herler), 12 pp.
- de Groot & Bush 2010. The potential for dive tourism led
enterpreneurial marine protected areas in Curacao. Marine Policy 24:
1051-1059 (where I located the Colwell paper in the first place).

Again, thank you so much!
Martina

--
Martina Milanese, PhD

Studio Associato Gaia snc dei Dottori Antonio Sarà e Martina Milanese
Via Brigata Liguria 1/9 Scala A
16121 Genova - Italy
PIVA 01600400996

www. studioassociatogaia.com
skype: m.milanese
LinkedIn: it.linkedin.com/pub/martina-milanese/36/634/469/

Mob IT: +39-338-1196672