[Coral-List] Coral Spat ID

jenna binstein jbinstein at rsmas.miami.edu
Thu May 22 11:50:02 EDT 2014

Dear Coral-List,

I am a Master's candidate researching coral settlement and recruitment. I will be utilizing settlement plates in my experiment and will need to ID what I find. I am collecting resources to learn how to accurately identify Caribbean coral spats.

I was hoping anybody with photos of coral recruits and detailed IDs could forward them to me.   Please send any information or photos to jbinstein at rsmas.miami.edu<mailto:jbinstein at rsmas.miami.edu>.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Jenna Binstein
MPS Candidate: Tropical Marine Ecosystem Management
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
University of Miami
jbinstein at rsmas.miami.edu<mailto:jbinstein at rsmas.miami.edu>