[Coral-List] 3rd Asia-Pacific Coral Reef Symposium, June 23-27, 2014 @ Howard Resort Hotel, Kenting National Park, Taiwan

Allen Chen acropora.chen at gmail.com
Tue May 27 08:59:06 EDT 2014

Dear Coral-listers,

It is a few weeks away from the upcoming 3rd Asia-Pacific Coral Reef Symposium (APCRS), June 23-27, 2014 at Howard Resort Hotel, Kenting National Park, Taiwan (http://www.apcrs2014.com/). We have had almost 500 registered participants from 38 nations/states  across 4 continents. There are 19 mini symposiums covering over 200 oral and 150 poster presentations on different aspects of coral reef research, conservation, management, and education organised in this APCRS. In addition, 3 onsite workshops and a student night will also be organised during the meeting. All the programs and titles of presentations are available online at (http://www.apcrs2014.com/file/tentative%20oral%20schedule.pdf), please feel free to download them for your reference.

The registration is still open for those are interested in participating APCRS. To those are coming to the 3rd APCRS, we are heartily welcome you to visit Taiwan, the IIha Formosa.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

With Regards

Allen Chen, PhD (JCU)

IOC/LOC 3rd Asian-Pacific Coral Reef Symposium
Professor/ Research Fellow
Biodiversity Research Center
Academia Sinica
Taipei, TAIWAN