[Coral-List] political arguments on coral-list

Eugene Shinn eugeneshinn at mail.usf.edu
Tue May 27 13:46:50 EDT 2014

Darn, I went off on my boat for 4 days and missed all stimulation folks
on the list have been having.  Good to see the list is now up to around
8,000 readers. Any one have an idea of how many subscribe to CORAL
REEFS? compared to the coral list.
Seems there are some good reasons for publishing on the coral-list
especially if you are not worrying about tenure. It works at warp speed
where as CORAL REEFS takes months and there are all those reviewers and
revisions to deal with. Gene

--

No Rocks, No Water, No Ecosystem (EAS)
E. A. Shinn, Courtesy Professor