[Coral-List] Additional spots available for Genomics Workshops this summer in Florida!

sarah davies daviessw at gmail.com
Thu May 29 10:30:55 EDT 2014

Hello colleagues,

We would like to let you know that due to several cancelations a few spots
have opened up in our Methods in Ecological Genomics Workshops this summer
in the Florida Keys. The two courses offered this year are:

Whole-genome genotyping with 2bRAD
June 20 - June 27

Global gene expression profiling with tag-based RNA-Seq
June 27 - July 5

http://www.bio.utexas.edu/research/matz_lab/matzlab/MEGA2014.html

Each course is $2000.00, which includes accomodation at MOTE. To express
interest please send an email with “MEGA 2014” in the subject line to all
the instructors (Mikhail Matz <matz at utexas.edu>, Sarah Davies <
daviessw at gmail.com>, Rachel Wright <rachelwright8 at gmail.com>).

Hope to see you in Florida!

Misha, Rachel and Sarah