[Coral-List] IMCC3 Second Call for Abstracts Ends 3 June!

John Cigliano jaciglia at cedarcrest.edu
Fri May 30 19:01:10 EDT 2014

*Second Call for Abstracts for 3rd International Marine Conservation
Congress*
/The 3rd International Marine Conservation Congress will be held from
14-18 August 2014 at the Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre,
Glasgow, Scotland, UK/*
*

Due to more meeting space becoming available, IMCC 2014 is holding a
second Call for Abstracts for oral (spoken), speed (short spoken), and
poster presentations, /Late-Breaking News & Headlines/, in our effort to
showcase the most up-to-date marine conservation science, policy and
communications. If you have news or results that broke after the Call
for Abstracts closed or you just missed the first call, you may still be
able to present at IMCC in August!

*/Y/**our second opportunity to submit abstracts is open. **_The IMCC3
Second Call for Abstracts will end 3 June 2014. _*

After reviewing so many impressive proposals and abstracts, and
receiving requests from SCB members, we've also added more themes and
topics to be featured at IMCC3. For a complete list of themes, please
visit:
http://www.conbio.org/mini-sites/imcc-2014/about-the-meeting/congress-theme
<http://www.conbio.org/mini-sites/imcc-2014/about-the-meeting/congress-theme>.
For the complete second Call for Abstracts and instructions for
submitting, please visit:
http://www.conbio.org/mini-sites/imcc-2014/registration-participation/call-for-late-breaking-abstracts
<http://www.conbio.org/mini-sites/imcc-2014/registration-participation/call-for-late-breaking-abstracts>.

/Remember, regular registration has been extended to 30 June 2014.
Register now to take advantage of these rates before they increase for
late registration! /Registration:
http://www.conbio.org/mini-sites/imcc-2014/registration-participation/meeting-registration
<http://www.conbio.org/mini-sites/imcc-2014/registration-participation/meeting-registration>

Share the Second Call for Abstracts with colleagues, friends, listservs
and marine organizations. Let's make this the best IMCC yet!