[Coral-List] Blue The Dive iniitiative

Laurie Wilson divetravelbusiness at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 16:10:04 EST 2014

Hi Coral Listers!

There''s been lots of conversation on this list about how we can make the
dive industry more aware, encourage leadership and action in sustainable
business practices and support ocean conservation. Well, there has been
some movement on this front with the recently launched Blue The Dive
initiative - a collaboration to support a sustainable dive industry.

As stakeholders within the dive industry, we recognize the many groups
already working toward ocean protection and conservation. Our goal is to
provide a platform for all of us to work collaboratively on unifying these
efforts. To Blue The Dive we will share resources to facilitate the
development and expansion of sustainable business practices within our
industry

As you are stakeholders in the dive industry,, we would appreciate your
support by signing the pledge found here:
https://www.causes.com/actions/1774445-pledge-to-blue-the-dive?conversion_request_id=173087727&recruiter_id=87074516&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=wall&utm_source=fb

If you are going to be attending the DEMA Show 2014 in Las Vegas, you are
invited to attend the Blue The Dive Meeting and Workshop - it Open to all
and will take place on Friday, November 21 – Room N236, from 10-12pm.
You can RSVP on Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/730747483667994/?pnref=story

Thanks to you all for your patience and ongoing encouragement to move our
industry in a positive direction.

Laurie Wilson, BlueOceanNetwork.com
Host, BlueOceanBusinessSummit.com

--
*><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º> *

*Laurie J. Wilson*, MBA CMC
*Publisher, BlueOceanNetwork.com <http://www.BlueOceanNetwork.com/>*
Follow:  <http://blueoceanbusinesssummit.com/>*Facebook  **Twitter*
*LinkedIn*
*Host,* *BlueOceanBusinessSummit.com <http://BlueOceanBusinessSummit.com>
<http://blueoceanbusinesssummit.com/>*
<http://blueoceanbusinesssummit.com/>

*P.S. Subscribe to OceanView E-News - *it's a free business resource for
dive and travel pros. Sign up on our front page at Dive Travel Business
News.com. <http://www.divetravelbusinessnews.com/>