[Coral-List] International Society for Reef Studies (ISRS) graduate fellowships

Rupert Ormond rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 01:59:13 EST 2014

Dear coral-listers

*ISRS Graduate Fellowships (research grants) for 2015*

May I use the list to publicise the two graduate fellowships which the
International Society for Reef Studies (ISRS) is offering to support
work by Ph.D. students who are members of the society.

The awards (each of up to $2500) may be used for travel, subsistence,
fieldwork or laboratory analyses in connection with research on coral
ecosystems, and is open to any student who is a member of ISRS.

New members who join before the deadline for submission may apply, and
student membership rates are very low, from $20 per year, giving on-line
access to the society's journals, reduced conference fees, and
eligibility to students awards and grants.

Full details of the award and application process, including the format
to be used for applications, may be found on the ISRS website:
www/coralreefs.org. by clicking under BREAKING NEWS on the pharse "ISRS
Graduate Fellowships 2015
<http://coralreefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/ISRS-Graduate-Fellowships-2015.pdf>".

The applications should be submitted by January 9th 2015 -  to me, the
ISRS corresponding secretary (rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
<mailto:rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com>).

Rupert Ormond
Corresponding Secretary, ISRS
Hon. Professor, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh
Research Professor, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah

---