[Coral-List] Requesting suggestions / case studies for a marine life viewing platform on / around coral reefs

Balazadeh Mohtadi, Carlos cbalazadehmohtadi226 at g.rwu.edu
Tue Nov 25 11:07:11 EST 2014

I agree with Melbourne,

I was thinking of either a horizontal bar that can be dropped off and hung
from the boat or a horizontal bar installed in a given area where the
divers could hold on to. Either way, divers should still learn how to
properly control buoyancy.  What I don't know is how much current you
normally deal with and how much the divers would be moving around.  A
platform depending on size I agree it may cause flow obstruction issues,
but it may be used as substrate for settling coral as well if it's meant to
be left alone and not moved.

Those are my thoughts,

Best regards,

Keyvan Balazadeh