[Coral-List] coastal management text

John Ogden jogden at usf.edu
Wed Oct 15 12:45:28 EDT 2014

Hello Karl,

Check this very recent book by my friends and colleagues, Carleton and
Jerry Ray.  Attached is my review of the book in the latest newsletter
of the International Society for Reef Studies.  Best wishes.

On 10/14/2014 9:56 PM, Karl Fellenius wrote:
> Coral List,
>
> I am looking for an english coastal management textbook for a course for college students. Ideally one that leans towards coastal management for tropical small island developing states, and includes some case studies for atolls. It should be able to be ordered from the US.
>
> Any recommendations are appreciated.
>
> Karl
>
> --
> Karl Fellenius, MRM
> RMI Coastal Management Extension Agent
>
> University of Hawai'i Sea Grant
>
> RMI PacIOOS Liaison
>
> Pacific Islands Ocean Observing System
>
> 6 Day Inundation & High Sea Level Forecast for Majuro
>
> karl.fellenius at hawaii.edu
>
> off  (692) 625-3392
> cell (692) 455-5552
>

> c/o College of the Marshall Islands
>
> Marine Science Program
>
> P.O. Box 1258
> Majuro, MH 96960
> Republic of the Marshall Islands

John C. Ogden
USF Professor Emeritus, Integrative Biology
190 18th Avenue North
St. Petersburg, FL 33704 USA
Home office: 727-894-5940
Cell: 727-641-4673
Email: jogden at usf.edu
http://biology.usf.edu/ib/faculty/jogden/
http://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=sNYgj7QAAAAJ

CO2 measurement from the Mauna Loa Observatory as of
May 2013: 400.00 ppm (August 2012 it was 392.41 ppm)