[Coral-List] Congratulations to Ove Hoegh-Guldberg and Silvia Earle for winning 2014 Prince of Monaco Awards

Mbije Nsajigwa nmbije at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 03:16:34 EDT 2014

Ove and others,
Many congratulations for the award from this end.
I am pretty sure you will continue owning and strengthen coral reef
research for the present and future generations.

Nsajigwa Emmanuel Mbije
Sokoine University of Agriculture
Faculty of Forestry and Nature Conservation
Department of Wildlife Management
*P.O. Box 3073 Morogoro, Tanzania*
Telephone: +255 23 2601376  Fax +255 23 2604648
Or:+255 23 2601699  Mob +255 784 797425