[Coral-List] Papers needed

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 16:35:31 EDT 2014

All ICRS proceedings papers are available on the ReefBase website (
www.reefbase.org), and all papers in MEPS (Mar Ecol Prog Ser) older than 4
years are available open-access from the journal website, at www.int-res.com
 Further, Google Scholar has a link to the MEPS article.
    ReefBase is an amazing source for articles and many other types of
information, don't forget to look for things there.
    Cheers,  Doug

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 7:47 AM, Carla Zilberberg <
carla.zilberberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Does anyone has the pdfs of the following papers? I can’t seem to find it
> on the web or through my library server...
>
> Iglesias-Prieto, R. ; Trench, R. K. 1997. Photoadaptation,
> photoacclimation and niche diversification in invertebrate-dinoflagellate
> symbioses. PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CORAL REEF SYMPOSIUM; 2;
> 1319-1324
>
> Iglesias-Prieto, R. ; Trench, R. K.  1994 Acclimation and adaptation to
> irradiance in symbiotic dinoflagellates. I. Responses of the photosynthetic
> unit to changes in photon flux density . Mar. Ecol. Prog. Ser. 113:163–75.
>
>  Thank you very much!
>
> Sincerely,
>

> Carla

> Dra. Carla Zilberberg
> Departamento de Zoologia
> Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
> Ilha do Fundão, Cidade Universitária
> Rio de Janeiro, RJ, CEP 21941-590
> Tel: 21-2562-6551

Douglas Fenner
Contractor with Ocean Associates, Inc.
PO Box 7390
Pago Pago, American Samoa 96799  USA

phone 1 684 622-7084

"belief in climate change is optional, participation is not."

belief in evolution is optional, use of antibiotics that bacteria have not
evolved resistance to is recommended.

website:  http://independent.academia.edu/DouglasFenner

Blog:
http://cctus.org/conservation-science/2014-expedition-scholar/2014-expedition-scholar-douglas-fenner-ph-d/2014-expedition-scholar-blog/