[Coral-List] Baltimore Book Festival

Ellen Prager pragere at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 22 09:05:07 EDT 2014

Dear Coral listers

If you are in the Baltimore area this weekend, come by and say hello. And bring your kids!!!!
I'll be presenting at the National Aquarium's Ocean Explorations stage Saturday, September 27th at 2pm.

The talk will be about adventures in ocean science (including coral reefs of course), storytelling and the science integrated into the first book (The Shark Whisperer) in my new middle grade fiction series, along with a sneak peek at The Shark Rider, the second book in the series, which will be released in Spring 2015. A book signing to follow.

Thanks to the kids, parents, and educators who have been sending me fantastic notes or posting the great reviews…truly appreciated.

I'll also have some samples of ooid sand to giveaway…..as featured in The Shark Whisperer from the Exumas, Bahamas (Thanks to Gregor Eberli and his students at the Univ. Miami).

Ellen

Dr. Ellen Prager
Earth2Ocean, Inc