[Coral-List] New paper on whole transcriptome expression changes in corals during bleaching.

"Jorge H. Pinzón C." jorgecoral at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:48:36 EDT 2015

Dear All,

I would like to drive your attention to our recent manuscript on gene expression changes in corals (Orbicella faveolata) during the natural bleaching event in 2010 in the Caribbean.
The study is focus on immune responses, but there is also information about other biological processes that should be helpful in future research endeavors in the topic of coral bleaching.

Here is the link:

http://rsos.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/2/4/140214 <http://rsos.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/2/4/140214>

It is Open Access - Enjoy!!

Sincerely,